The map shown above is subject to changes as the world is detailed and organized. Please consult the Game Master for details.
|This article is currently undergoing a major expansion or revamping by the author who placed this notice here. However, you are free to help in the construction of this page by improving it. Please review the edit history if you would like to contact the user who put up this notice. If this article has not been edited by that user in a while, please remove this template.|
The Known Lands is the colloquial name for the continent of Omath. Located north of the planet's equator, the Known lands are mostly a temperate climate, though the southern coast is sub-tropical and the northern coast is sub-arctic. The continent is heavily forested, though the Interior is made up of vast plains. Several mountain ranges span the continent, mostly running north-south.
There are seven nations on the continent:
- Ameo - A small, soverign island nation on the central western coast of Omath.
- Fieren - Largest, least-populated nation on Omath. Located on the western third of Omath, ruled under hegemony by Falcrest.
- Dunmaerik - Arid, rocky nation in central Omath.
- Nuaira - The Elven Kingdom, in the northeastern reachest of the Omath.
- Venidon - A desolate wasteland on the central eastern coast of Omath.
- Falcrest - The wealthiest and most dominant nation on the continent. Hegemon of Fieren. It occupies the eastern south coast of the Omath.
- Ezir - A mysterious desert nation with protected mountainous borders on the southeast edge of Omath